Trader fees for 2019 are: $250.00 for a craft booth, $250.00 for an information booth and $400.00 for a food booth (trader fees subject to change without notice). Two (2) weekend admission passes provided per craft vendor and information booth, and up to two (2) additional admission passes may be purchased at special weekend rate of $10.00 each. Four (4) weekend admission passes provided per food vendor, and up to four (4) additional passes may be purchased at special weekend rate of $10.00 each. Vendors are responsible for any extra passes needed for extra workers. All vendors and their workers must have an admission pass for entry into the grounds.
A minimum deposit of $50.00 to reserve a booth space for 2019 is required. The remaining total fees must be paid on or before July 26, 2019, to secure your space. Payment may be accepted Friday, July 26 prior to setup. ALL BOOTHS MUST BE PAID IN FULL PRIOR TO SET UP NO EXCEPTIONS. This will be enforced for all booths (Food, Crafts & Info) in 2019. All fees must be paid by money order or certified cheque ONLY via Mail. Cash is acceptable in person. Make all Money Orders or Certified Cheques payable to the "Grand River Pow Wow Committee". Deposits may be forfeited for a no show without a valid notification. The allotted spaced is approximately 12 x 12 for the crafts and info booths. An additional fee will be charged for space beyond allocated boundaries and will be determined by the Pow Wow Committee. Food Booths are allotted spaced assigned by the Committee members in the respective food area. All booths spaces are assigned by the committee.
- No refunds. The Grand River Pow Wow is not responsible for personal loss or injury, or for the financial loss you may incur as a result of your participation in this event.
- Set up times are Friday 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m. All vehicles must be out of the Trader/ Vendor Areas by 9:30 a.m. Saturday & Sunday. Gates open at 10:00 a.m.
- Vendors are allowed only to sell in their designated area.
- Please keep the space around your booth clear and free of debris.
- Electricity is limited and is not guaranteed. Electrical extension cords will not be provided by the committee.
- Parking for vendors will be assigned.
- Breach of the rules may result in you being asked to leave the pow wow grounds with no refund.
- The following items are prohibited:
- Face Painting
- Sling Shots
- Petitions or Any Political Propaganda
- Bow and Arrows
- Glow Ropes
- Unauthorized Posters/Flyers
- "Non-Authentic" Crafts
- Raffles or Games of Chance
- Craft traders/vendors sell crafts only, food booths sell food only, and information booths are to have nothing available for sale.
- YOU MUST PROVIDE PROOF OF TRIBAL AFFILIATION/STATUS CARDS. THIS WILL BE VERIFIED AT CHECK IN.
- The Grand River Pow Wow reserves the right to refuse and/or limit the Trader/Vendor Space.
- Online - There are two online options:
- Please fill out the form below to send your booking request.
- Please download the contact form here , fill it out and email it to email@example.com
- Mail - Please submit your Registration Form and payment to: Grand River Pow Wow Committee R.R. #2, 2124 Tuscarora Rd, Ohsweken, Ontario N0A 1M0.
- In Person - Payments can also be received at Six Nations Tourism, 2498 Chiefswood Rd, Ohsweken.