- Gates Open Daily at 10:00 am.
- General Admission Daily $10.00
- Weekend Pass Available $15.00
- Children $2.00
- Rain Site: Gaylord Powless Arena, in the village of Ohsweken
- Permissible to bring Cameras and Lawn Chairs
- Service Animals are permitted, but No other PETS or ANIMALS allowed. Be prepared to show service animal certification.
- Alcohol and drugs are NOT Permitted anywhere on grounds!
|Friday, July 26 - |
|Saturday, July 27 -|
POW WOW BEGINS
|Sunday, July 28 -|
6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. -FREE Live entertainment - To be announced.
6 p.m. - 8 p.m. - Dancer and singer registration open
|10:00 a.m. - Gates Open - Food & Craft Vendors Open||10:00 a.m. - Gates Open - Food & Craft Vendors Open|
|12:00 p.m. - Grand Entry of Dancers||12:00 p.m. - Grand Entry of Dancers|
|12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Dancing & Singing Exhibitions & Contests||12:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. - Dancing & Singing Exhibitions & Contests|
|5:00 p.m. - Supper Break||5:00 p.m. - Announcement of Winners and Awarding of Prize monies,- Announcement of "Champion of Champions"|
|7:00 p.m. - Grand Entry of Dancers|
|7:00 p.m. - 10:00 p.m. - Dancing & Singing Exhibitions & Contests|