- This years pow wow will be held July 23-24 at Ohsweken Speedway
- Gates Open Daily at 10:00 am.
- General Admission Daily $10.00
- Weekend Pass Available $15.00
- Children $2.00
- Rain Site: Gaylord Powless Arena, in the village of Ohsweken
- Permissible to bring Cameras and Lawn Chairs
- Service Animals are permitted, but No other PETS or ANIMALS allowed. Be prepared to show service animal certification.
- Alcohol and drugs are NOT Permitted anywhere on grounds!
The park is located at 1987 Chiefswood Road, 8 miles or 13 km east of Brantford and equidistant west of Caledonia Ontario, near the hamlet of Middleport in Brant County.
Our event is held at Ohsweken Speedway, easily accessible from London or Toronto via highway 403.