- This years pow wow is cancelled. Join us for the 2021 pow wow.
- Gates Open Daily at 10:00 am.
- General Admission Daily $10.00
- Weekend Pass Available $15.00
- Children $2.00
- Rain Site: Gaylord Powless Arena, in the village of Ohsweken
- Permissible to bring Cameras and Lawn Chairs
- Service Animals are permitted, but No other PETS or ANIMALS allowed. Be prepared to show service animal certification.
- Alcohol and drugs are NOT Permitted anywhere on grounds!
The park is located on Hwy 54, 8 miles or 13 km east of Brantford and equidistant west of Caledonia Ontario, near the hamlet of Middleport in Brant County.
Our event is held at Chiefswood Park, easily accessible from London or Toronto via highway 403.