Show Your Craft
This years pow wow is cancelled. Please visit us in 2021.
Every year the Grand River Pow wow is honoured to host over 100 of the finest craft and food vendors. We take pride in the quality of crafts that the vendors offer to the spectators.
The allotted spaces are 12’x12′ for the crafts area. An additional fee will be charged for space beyond allocated boundaries and will be determined by the Pow Wow Committee. The food area is set by the committee members responsible for the food section.
Trader fees are: $250.00 for crafts, $250.00 for an information booth, and $400.00 for food (trader fees subject to change without notice). Two (2) admission passes provided per craft vendor and information booth, additional admission passes may be purchased at special weekend rate of $10.00 each. Four (4) admission passes provided per food vendor, additional passes may be purchased at special weekend rate of $10.00 each. Vendors are responsible for any extra passes needed for extra workers. All vendors and their workers must have an admission pass for entry.
Vendor registration is not yet open for the 2021 pow wow. Please check back soon.
Rules & Regulations
Below are the rules that apply to all traders/vendors:
- No refunds. The Grand River Pow Wow is not responsible for personal loss or injury, or for financial loss, you may incur as a result of your participation in this event.
- Set up begins on Friday. All vehicles must be out of the Trader/Vendor areas by 9:30 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday. Gates open at 10:00 a.m.
- We ask vendors to be open on the Friday of the event as we are having local Six Nations artists perform from 6 – 10 p.m.
- Vendors are allowed only to sell in their designated area.
- Please keep the space around your booth clean and free of debris.
- Electricity is limited and is not guaranteed. Electrical extension cords will NOT be provided by the committee.